December 15, 2017
8:00 AM – 2:30 PM ET
Join us on December 15th for a Day of Hot Topics at LifeCare Hospitals of Pittsburgh’s Main Campus. During this interactive day we will have many opportunities for networking and the ability to earn 5 AHIMA continuing education credits. Topics will include:
- CPT Updates – Lisa Orr (Nuance)
- HIM Response to an Active Shooter Incident – Sally Lucci, MS, RHIA, CCA (West Virginia University)
- Destressing the Holidays: How to Move From Bah Humbug to Ho Ho Ho – Dr. Geri Puleo (Change Management Solutions)
- Business Meeting (With an AHIMA and PHIMA Update from Margie Stackhouse)
- HIMagine Panel Discussion
- Introduction to Essential Oils – Kelly Mackey (DoTerra)
Lunch will be provided.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Also, Please look forward to our other upcoming education opportunities. In the upcoming weeks we will be scheduling a few lunch and learn webinars as well as finalizing the details of our remaining in person education. We plan to host clinical day at Excela Health and our annual meeting on July 15th at Rivers Casino. Look for save the date information in the upcoming weeks.