WPHIMA is proud to offer this space to Vendors and other Sponsors that wish to promote their services to our membership. Please refer to our Vendor Policy for more information on how to take advantage of this opportunity. For pricing information, and for information about other Marketing and Advertising options with WPHIMA, please download our fee schedule.
Please refer to our fee schedule for more information about using our Job Bank, Vendor Directory or “Off the Record” newsletter for your advertising needs.
WPHIMA would like to take this opportunity to address the Vendors among us.
We are glad to have vendors join our organization as members- and are interested in providing the opportunity for you to educate and inform our membership about your services and products. Below is the Vendor Support Policy for WPHIMA. There are opportunities for you to advertise on this website. Please contact the Publications Chairperson or the President for more information.
Vendors may also have the opportunity to provide a speaker at an educational session. Depending upon the scope of the Educational Topic, the vendor would be allowed to participate as long as their focus is as a fellow HIM professional versus providing a vendor presentation.
Please review the procedural information below and if you have any ideas about how to become more involved with WPHIMA, please contact us.
Purpose: To address the intentions and concern of vendors who would like to support the Association through contributions, participation, or other means. It is the mission of the Association to provide leadership in HIM education and professional development. It is not the Association’s mission to assure fair competition among interested vendors.
- Prior to an educational session (including the annual meeting) sponsored by WPHIMA, any vendor can contact the President or Educational Chairman to “advertise” their business at the educational session.
- The President or Education Chair can approve or deny this request. This decision will be based on accommodations of the meeting room and/or area and then first come-first served basis. (Also whether the facility has a Non-Solicitation Policy)
- The vendor can be provided a space in the room for marketing material and displays.
- An announcement can be making during the session acknowledging the vendor for the contribution and reminding participants to stop at their table.
- The vendor information can be published in the program or handouts.
Marketing, Advertising and Job Bank Information
WPHIMA welcomes interested vendors or other organizations’ participation in member outreach and marketing activities. The following fee schedule is provided to assist interested sponsors in determining the level of participation that best suits their needs.
Feature company logo on WPHIMA Website in Sponsor Directory
Feature company logo on WPHIMA Website main page via banner
Vendor provides web-sized art (jpg or gif) of company logo with link to homepage of company site. (Note: WPHIMA reserves the right to modify the size of artwork supplied to meet website standards if too large)
Electronic Newsletter (Off the Record) Ad Placement (Published at least 2 times per year)
Placement of company logo, website URL and brief text description of business in an area of the newsletter determined by WPHIMA.
|$100/issue or $150 for|
Website Job Bank
Posting of job openings to include Job Title, Brief Description, Company Information, Website URL and How to Apply information.